Wednesday 6 May 2009

Pondering

Blogs were never really my thing. Like, who wants to sit on their ass and read about somebody elses crappy day or whether or not their cat has orange crap or not. Whatever. I never found it appealing. And when people comment, saying stuff like "I'm sorry that your cat has orange crap! I hope it gets better!" ... yeah, you know they don't care. It's not their life, therefore, they don't care.

So what did I do? I signed up and got myself a blog like the hypocrite I am. And alas, it's kinda fun to just sit and type for ten minutes...

That wasn't sarcasm. I promise.

Anyway, yeah, my introduction into this little blogging shindig. Follow me on Twitter or something, where I'm more than active :) ... I don't really have much of a life, since I have eternity to try new things. Twitter is life-consuming, anyways.

http://www.twitter.com/MoreThanMuscles

Follow me, dudettes and dudes.

Peace out,
Emmett.

2 comments:

  1. You have been deflowered, you are no longer a blogging virgin. Feel any different?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnit Ness, I wanted to be his first. If it hurts, Em, just walk it off.

    ReplyDelete